– Game Designer and Project Manager since 2009, worked on 26 games across 4 studios including Fishing Cactus and freelance since 2017.
– Teacher at Technocité since 2013 and in French Game Dev schools (Rubika, Pôle IIID and Gaming Campus).
– Coach of 300+ game projects from Level Design workshops to indie releases on Steam.
– Co-manager of the Game Dev program “Teste ton studio” from the incubator Azimut.
– Owner of a Discord server gathering 70+ Belgian indie devs and mentors in business and marketing.
– Available for short-term audits in Game / Level / Narrative Design focused on problem-solving and caring yet constructive feedback.